Thursday, July 15, 2010

.LetLove. shine

Tina here~

 

Introducing LetLove Photography http://www.letlovephotography.com

She's an amazing, beautiful upcoming photographer here in the Bay Area. And I'm putting her on blast---sisterly-positively-all love blast!!

This is the moment she's been waiting for and things are sweetly coming along for my girl Lileth D. Rau. She's always had the eye to capture the most beautiful images, and has gained alot of knowledge about photography along the way.
I've known this girl for over a decade-way over a decade actually. And I love her to death (she knows it). She has a fun-loving spirit, speaks her mind, and isn't afraid to go one-on-one with you in basketball. I respect her with all my heart.

She inspires those around her to look beyond the impossible... and I love that she's doing that with every shot. I can go on and on about my "sis", but I'll savor it for later blogs. There will definitely be more updates and plugs on LetLove Photography-stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. aaaaaaaawwww... tina! mamat.... wow, thank you. i'm very honored and so grateful for your thoughts and praises. i love you and i'm so proud of what's to come your way as well! i can't wait to work on events together! this is going to be a beautiful journey! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete