Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Cournel" Engagement



Tina here~

 

You want to see a charming definition of LOVE?   

Having known Courtney for almost a decade now and meeting Lionel a couple years ago, I can't express how happy I am that they have decided to take it to the next level. They get along so well together that it's inevitable they have a strong friendship and bond of love with each other.  

I know for Lionel (and like any other guy out there), this was a nerve-wrecking moment.  But he was also confident that it was time and he couldn't have been more right.  

 

A family photo shoot = the perfect proposal 


 


I advised him that if he ever got nervous at any moment before the proposal, to look into Skunk's eyes so his fears will calm its way back to normal. I mean. I guess you gotta know Skunk that way-he has that certain affect on people. :P

Congratulations to my dear friend and C&C “pea-partner” in crime Courtney & her new fiancé Lionel. Court, lesdodis!!  And thanks L, for letting me be a part of the behind the scene planning.  ;)   In Courtney's words: "God Speed!"

 

 

** Props to Letlove Photography for capturing such stunning photos of the newly engaged. With every photo shoot, you continue to climb your way up and show your top-notch skills.  I’m proud of you Let!

No comments:

Post a Comment