Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ko'Olina Resort-Your Hawaiian Get-a-way

...And we're back! Courtney had taken a 2 week vacation to Europe, and I just got back from my birthday/anniversary relaxation in Hawai'i.

I feel terrible that I haven't been able to get back to my postings on a weekly basis. But no worries...we haven't forgotten about you.

During my visit to my home island of Oahu, we stayed one night at the amazing Ko'Olina resort in Kapolei. 





And I'm serious when I say that we saw 4 different couples getting married at the Ko'Olina resort in just one Saturday afternoon. And how do I know that they were all different couples? Well, the moment we arrived in our upgraded room with a breathtaking pool, lagoon and ocean views, we saw a couple standing on the beach off the beautiful blue lagoon, both wearing white, and posing to take their wedding day photos.  About 30 minutes later, the minute we walked passed the pool toward the sand, we see another couple (this time, it's a groom wearing a black suit) heading toward their outdoor reception. Not even 10 minutes later, another couple approaches the sandy beach and the groom is wearing a handsome beige suit, ready to take their pictures. "Wow, that's 3 weddings" I thought to myself. As soon as Jay & I were done swimming, we walked on over to the other man-made lagoon to check it out, only to turn around and see another couple gazing into each other eyes during their photo session.  I was shocked to see that many weddings taking place all in one afternoon.  After reading up on Ko'Olina's different websites, it's pretty convincing that they offer a unique blend of paradise, tropical essence, and dedication to fit any couple's desires.

They provide different wedding packages to best fit your needs for your wedding and/or wedding renewals. Options are endless...whether you want to hide your toes in the sand while exchanging your vows in front of the crescent-shaped lagoon.




Or feel the warmth of the sun and sea breeze on their ocean front lawn.



Or perhaps your preference is to take a traditional stroll down the aisle of their Chapel by the Sea.




... Because Ko'Olina is nestled on the west coast of Oahu, imagine the sunset views you can have on your wedding day.





From the Ko'Olina Beach Villas Resorts, to the JW Marriot Ihilani Resort & Spa...you and your guests may choose from a couple places to stay.  And that's not all...they're expecting to open a Disney Resort called Aulani in 2011. Just think of the wedding packages they'll offer through that resort!

While there, you can even gather your guests together to attend the nearby luau at Paradise Cove.  You may also participate in all different kinds of activities they offer around the resorts.  Whatever your preference...if you've always imagined your very own Hawaiian wedding, Ko'Olina Resort is one to consider, and won't let you down.



1 comment:

  1. oh man, that place looks NICE :] I just had to close my eyes for a second and imagine myself swimming in the ocean...while Adrian is walking around since he can't swim...LoL! I'm sure you and your hubby an awesome time, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete